Ariga will publish the products listed on the platform by the partner within 2 working days provided that the requirements are met. If the requirements of a product are not met, Ariga will reach out to the partner and provide assistance in the form of guidance through Whatsapp messages or emails.
We suggest you check out the partner guideline for step by step instructions first. If you need further assistance, ping us on our dedicated partner Whatsapp channel.
We have provided the detailed steps on adding the product size here. You can choose between; Size which uses standard XS-XXL, UK Size, Abaya Size or EU Size.
- Scroll to the Attribute and Variation Section in the edit product page
- For the current size type, click “Select None” and the “Save attribute”. This will remove all the current sizes without needing you to remove them one by one.
- Now you can click “Remove” for the current size and click “OK” when prompted.
- Next, pick and add the new size attribute by clicking “Add attribute”.
- Finally, “Select all” then choose the sizes that apply to your product, tick “Used for variations” and Save attribute
- At this point, you can continue as you would add sizes normally as described here.