This page serves as a manual for the Ariga platform as well as provide best practices guideline for Ariga partners.
Update store information
Update your store profile information by going to Manage Store > Settings
The details you need to update are
- Store banner
- Profile picture
- Store Name
Once you have filled in all this information, click Update Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Please do not update any other information at this point as per our Ariga Partner Policy.
Adding New Products
Step 1 – Product Dashboard
To start adding new products, first, go to Manage Store > Products then click the “Add new product” button at the top right
Step 2 – Product Information
- You will then see the Add New product pop-up window. Click “Upload a product cover image”
- Once a featured image is set, you can add additional images by clicking the “+” button under the main image upload
Please ensure that images meet the requirement below to ensure your product display is approved in a timely manner.
- Product name
- Short description
Step 3 – Product Description
- You will then be redirected to the Edit Product page
- For Product Type, choose “Variable”
- For the Description; please use the product description template in the section below by copying into the description section and editing the information to correctly represent your product.
Step 4 – Product Sizing
- In the Attribute section, click on the drop-down list and choose “Size” then click Add Attribute. You will then get something like the following:
- Tick “Used for variations” as per the picture above.
- Next, click “Select All” button. You will then see all possible sizes listed in the Value(s) section. Remove the values that do not apply to your product by clicking the “x” on the values.
- Click “Save Attribute”
- You will then see a new option like below where you should choose “Create variations from all attributes” and click “Go”. You can also choose the default size for your product.
- Next, you will find the sizes listed like below, click the downward arrow.
- You will then get a window that looks like below:
Step 4 – Additional Details
In addition to the information in step 3, you can input additional details such as the following:
Step 5 – Submit for Review
When you are done, click Save Product to save the changes you have made. We will then review your entry and publish it in 1 working day. You can go back and edit any products by going to Manage Store > Products.